Kuberitahu satu rahasia padamu, Kawan. Buah paling manis dari berani bermimpi adalah kejadian-kejadian menakjubkan dalam perjalanan menggapainya (Maryamah Karpov, Andrea Hirata, hal 433)



Sunday, March 27, 2011

What is Called Love? - Part 2

I've learned that you can't make someone to love you.
All you do is be someone who can be loved.
The rest is up to them.

I've learned that no matter how much I care,
some people just don't care back.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
and only seconds to destroy it.

I've learned that it's not what you have in your life,
but who you have in your life that counts.

I've learned that you can get by on charm for about 15 minutes.
After that, you'd better know something.

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to the best others can do,
but to the best you can do.

I've learned that you can do something in an instant,
that will give you heartache for life.

I've learned that it's not what happens to people that's important,
it's what they do about it.

I've learned that no matter how thin you slice it,
there are always two sides.

Time waits for no one.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

So don't wait... just love...

No comments:

Post a Comment