Kuberitahu satu rahasia padamu, Kawan. Buah paling manis dari berani bermimpi adalah kejadian-kejadian menakjubkan dalam perjalanan menggapainya (Maryamah Karpov, Andrea Hirata, hal 433)



Sunday, May 22, 2011

Games for Kids_Play & Learn

"Mommy, can you give me money? There is something I want to buy after school."
"What do you want to buy?"
"Don't know yet, I'll see."
"Ok, here's Rp 5.000,-, spend it wisely."
"Ok, thanks, Mommy."

Here is what she bought: play & learn stuff. 12 cards. 12 cateogries. From fruits to math. Made in China, Rp 7.000,- (the trishaw driver lent her Rp 2.000,- hehehe...). You put 1 card in & name the picture. Simple, quite nice.

"Good, wise choice, dear. Educative."
"Ehmm... actually I bought it because that is the only one I can afford, Mommy."
"???"

No comments:

Post a Comment